A navigational tool
This DecisionMaker Directory can be used to find advocates for
citizen rights, and to find the way around New Zealand’s parliamentary,
government and legal institutions.
It will be more useful when backed by DecisionMaker Guide to Parliament
and Government briefings, profiles and case studies, where information
begins to become knowledge. It will be most useful if followed up
through the organisations themselves.
DecisionMaker Publications built this directory by:
- choosing from previous DecisionMaker triennial and quarterly
editions and other sources those listings that would most support
- updating organisation names, descriptions, website and other
addresses by contacting them, or searching out their electronic
or print published information
- updating from relevant DecisionMaker triennial and quarterly
editions and other sources
- selling space to providers of core and supplementary content.
Participation is invited in the next annual DecisionMaker Directory.
Contact the publisher, editor or account executive to make content
or distribution arrangements.
Previous select DecisionMaker Directories include:
- glossaries of political terms
- health and disability products and services
- financial dictionary
- trade and investment in the South Pacific
DecisionMaker Directories are published on www.decisionmaker.co.nz
and, as demand warrants, in print, cd-rom and other formats.